Sunday, June 24, 2012

You Pick 8 Bead Exchange Pics

I belong to a bead making forum called Lampwork Etc. We have exchanges periodically and one of my favorites is called "You Pick." Each participant chooses a picture and the other participants make a bead based on that picture. There are 16 people in the exchange so each of us ends up making fifteen beads.
I love this exchange because it is also a challenge. I prefer making sculpture beads over organic/abstract ones and not just because my 'organic' beads look like a big blob of mess. Some of the pictures in this exchange call for an organic bead...hence the 'challenge' part of this. I forgot to take pics of my beads before I sent them (I will next time) but I would like to show the beads I received.
The first pic I sent in for You Pick 8:
And the beads I received. Aren't they adorable!
My second pic (we ran two exchanges at once this time):
And the beads I received. I love my shroomies!

No comments:

Post a Comment